Today I went shopping at the Vinnies in Paddington and if you know me you know that I love shopping at Vinnies becuase its always a bargain. Shopping at vinnies always takes a while because everything if so different and unique so you really need to look through a lot before you find what you are looking for. So, here are the things I bought today :)
Enjoy!
xxx
I love these shoes!! These babies were $15 but they are pretty scruffy and obviously quite a lot but for some reason scream Kylie Jenner to me?
How could I not say no to this? Turtle necks are so in at the moment and they're so warm!
This is probably my favourite thing that I purchased because these type of jackets are usually super expensive and it was $15!! And also because it is just so coollll :)
I know Paddington Vinnies has good belts and I was on a mission just for a plain one and just found this brown leather one for about $7
I wasn't too sure about this top but I just love the 'freedom' buuuutt I need to work out what to wear it with and maybe do some cutting because it is super long on me!
No comments:
Post a Comment